Unable to Sync Pavlovia

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

PsychoPy version: 3
**Standard Standalone? Y
**What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to sync my experiment to add to Pavlovia. The pop-up window does not move from synchronising and the files do not load into GitLab.

Experiment is presenting sequence of letters, no large files (e.g., images or videos).

What did you try to make it work?:
Left the sync popup for over an hour but still did not upload (there is nothing in the GitLab). It does create a project in GitLab but there is no code found and is unable to run. When trying to “sync” again, it says "This file doesn’t belong to project.

I have followed the instructions on GitLab to try an get the sync to work but still no luck. I have created SSH key, but when running Command line instructions ’ Git global setup’ I do get an erroe

xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcru

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Sync function does not work and unable to upload experiment to Pavlovia.

The new 3.0.0 release (and I’ll be releasing a quick bug-fix today) should not require any external git tool, or any ssh keys to be set up by users. Are you definitely using that, or one of the 3.0.0 beta releases?