PsychoPy Failed to Switch Pavlovia Account

OS (e.g. Win10): macOSMonterey V12.6.3
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2023.1.0
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: yes
What are you trying to achieve?: I have created the psychopy experiment in the builder and I want to push it online to Pavlovia. I had a previous institution account logged in but since I have left, I want to begin using my personal account. I have created my personal account and on Psychopy, I clicked Pavlovia.org → user → log in to Pavlovia → and a screen that contains my account info will briefly pop up and then disappear and nothing happens. Thus, I’m unable to switch accounts and use my experiment online. I want to be able to switch to my personal account and push the experiment online to pavlovia, using my own account.

What did you try to make it work?: I have tried closing and reopening Psychopy. I have tried deleting and redownloading psychopy. I have SSN key set up in the new account. I followed threads and deleted the projects.json file in the user-pavlovia folder and none of these solved my problem.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: When I want to log into the new account, a small screen briefly pop up on my screen with my account info but then the screen quickly disappears, with no error message occurred or nothing happened. If it is helpful, although it is not what i’m trying to achieve in this post, I do receive an error message when clicking pavlovia.org → search pavlovia

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/menu.py”, line 117, in onSearch
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/search.py”, line 55, in init
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/search.py”, line 185, in init
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/search.py”, line 196, in search
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 526, in init
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/requests/models.py”, line 900, in json
File “json/init.pyc”, line 357, in loads
File “json/decoder.pyc”, line 337, in decode
File “json/decoder.pyc”, line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

I truly appreciate your help.