Is there a way to change "participant" "session" and "download" text on Pavlovia?

Hello!

First of all, if this has been answered already, i’m so sorry… i couldn’t find it on my own.

Well, i’ve been wondering if there is a way to change the text from this screen on Pavlovia:
imagem_2021-01-19_122221

I want it to show a translated (to portuguese) version to make it easier for my participants to understand what’s needed and what’s happening while the program is being downloaded. This would avoid many future issues like lack of participant ID, not understanding that they have to wait until the program is downloaded and “no, it’s not an error, you need to wait until that bar is filled to be able to click ok and start the test”, etc, etc.

Thank you in advance!

You can easily change “participant” and “session” on the builder by clicking “Edit experiment setting” (the icon with a blue cog) on the tool bar. You could also add other experiment info (like age). However, I remember I had some problem after changing the “participant” to another name, so i left it at it was. I suggest you try changing it and test if everything works before uploading the whole experiment.

I don’t know if you can change the “all resources downloaded” text.

tandy

1 Like

Found it! Thank you!