URL of the experiment:
Issue at the end of screen 5:
Same issue at the end of the experiment:
Description of the problem: A blank screen appears after a text screen and images appear at a different position than on Psychopy. I am concerned about this, particularly for the second experiment because participants are not able to get to the end, and thus, might not save their data.
This appears on Pavlovia in both cases but not in psychopy.
I tried deleting the experiment numerous times, and re-uploading it. I also made sure that the experiment names are identical, since that was listed as an issue before.
I would love if anyone has a solution for this