ValueError: Item -12349872349873in items file is missing a required value for its response type

OS (e.g. Win10): Win 11
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2022.2.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to add a consent form to my experiment

What did you try to make it work?: ,To achieve this, I added a form into the timeline, and created an excel file with the heading Informed Consent, the descritption, with all the text in the consent form and the choice, accept or donºt accept, but unlike any other form I have created wuith psychopy this refuses to load.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: Every time I run it it thinks an item is missing a type but every item I have inserted has everything it needs to run. Here is the error that keeps showing up:

6.3389 DEPRECATION Item -12349872349873in items file ‘consentimento.xlsx’ is missing a required value for its response type. Permitted types are {‘slider’, ‘free text’, ‘radio’, ‘heading’, ‘description’, ‘rating’, ‘choice’}.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\prrpe\Documents\HNL\Impulse buying untitled project\Psychopy_version\F_BE@TS_V1_vPT_lastrun.py”, line 102, in
form_3 = visual.Form(win=win, name=‘form_3’,
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\form.py”, line 151, in init
self.items = self.importItems(items)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\form.py”, line 339, in importItems
[_checkTypes(item[‘type’], item[‘itemText’]) for item in items]
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\form.py”, line 339, in
[_checkTypes(item[‘type’], item[‘itemText’]) for item in items]
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\form.py”, line 267, in _checkTypes
raise ValueError(msg)
ValueError: Item -12349872349873in items file ‘consentimento.xlsx’ is missing a required value for its response type. Permitted types are {‘slider’, ‘free text’, ‘radio’, ‘heading’, ‘description’, ‘rating’, ‘choice’}.

I have included the form as well in case something is wrong with what I did.
consentimento.xlsx (13.5 KB)

Thank you in advance for the help!

In row 5 there is a dropdown menu shown for “type”, which is not available in rows 6 and onward. So maybe row 5 is not properly read as being empty. Does it help when you delete all cells of row 5?

It worked, thank you so much!