Unable to download resource

Hey Sophie,

Could you post what you entered as filename in your experiment (in the loop that uses this xlsx file)?

Thanks, Thomas

I encountered the same error and found a solution after many attempts!
Removing " % " in my filenames solved the error.

So, if you encounter this kind of error, try removing special characters in your filename that might cause an error. I suppose some special characters might cause trouble in JS… (but not in Python)

Anyway the idea that this error may be related to filenames helped me solve the error. Thank you!

Yeji

Hello @thomas_pronk

I am very new in pavlovia and facing the same issue.
I have renamed the stim images using low case letters as you have explained (.png). But the same error occurs with a different stim image when I run the experiment online; however, it works well locally. I have added you to this project so you can help me if it is possible. I appreciate your time and effort.

Thank you in advance.
Mohamed

Hi,

I’m facing the same error in Psychopy v2022.2.5 on a windows remote server. The experiment runs well on an Ubuntu machine, but audio is not supported on my Windows server, so I cannot test it. Can I share the login with any of you, please?

Windows uses forward slashes, while I have backward slashes in my paths. Could this be a problem? Thank you!!

same problem, but corrected the case mismatches (JPG/jpg), re-exported html, resynced, and checked they had all uploaded corrrectly to github. The error still appears with one of the files that had to be changed.