Translation workshop follow-up

We have now run four 3-hour workshops on translating PsychoPy into different languages using Poedit, Git, GitHub, and GitHub Desktop. (example recording; slides) If you missed these workshops, but would still like to learn how to do translations for PsychoPy in your own language, you can email me at patrick.bolger@nottingham.ac.uk to arrange another workshop, where I can walk you through how to do it. But please let me know by Tuesday, 31 October.

Hi i have already attended the workshop, am I suppose to attend the next session as well ?

Thank you
Regards

Hi Kshitij,

Not unless you want to. It’s just for people who weren’t able to attend workshops already given (e.g., schedule conflicts).

But if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best,

-Patrick

Hi Patric,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Anshu from University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland. Could you kindly let me know if there is any course/workshop in PsychoPy for beginners for Eye tracker and EEG. I am very interested in joining it.

Thank you

Hi There,

At the moment we don’t have any virtual EEG/eyetracking workshops planned. We do have in person workshops scheduled for April 2024, and though it is not confirmed it is possible that we will have an eyetracking session as part of that. You can see details of that workshop here.

Any questions do get in touch,

Best wishes,
Becca