Tickets available for 3-day in-person workshop (April 19th - 21st 2023)!

There’s still some spaces left to join us in our next 3-day in-person workshop (April 19th - 21st 2023) hosted at the School of Psychology University of Nottingham!

For more information, visit this link Psychology | University of Nottingham Online Store

Hi,

Is there a chance to participate online in this workshop?

Greetings! :slight_smile:

Hi @H13 , unfortunately this is an in-person only workshop but do keep an eye on this page https://workshops.psychopy.org/ for our next online workshop :slight_smile:

Hi @suelynnmah,

thank you for your quick reply. :slight_smile:
Can you tell me how many online courses are taking place for psychopy in a year or when i can expect the next one?

If you’re wanting a to attend a 3-day workshop, you can register your interest here :slight_smile:

If it’s a 3 hour workshop or custom training for either yourself or your research group/department, please feel free to email workshops@opensciencetools.org for more information.

1 Like
Thank you for your message. I am=
 currently out of office until the 24th of March, 2023. I will get back to =
you as soon as possible afterwards.

Hello from Würzburg, Germany,

I have just now received some additional funds and I wondered whether a last-minute sign-up to the April workshop is still possible and whether it even makes sense to join on such short notice (in terms of accomodation booking and all of that).

Best wishes,

Jens

Hi @kjens :slight_smile: It’s not too late to register and I believe there should still be accommodation