Tickets available for 3-day workshop (Next week)

Dear all,

We still have some availability on our 3-day workshop next week for anyone wishing to receive in-depth ‘hands-on’ training with the team.

Tickets can be purchased here https://pavlovia.org/store/workshops/2020-12-psychopy-creating-experiments

Thanks!
Becca

Hi Rebecca,

I would like to participate in the workshop and to have my university cover for the ticket. I contacted my university and they told me that they are going to need:

1. A receipt with my name on it. Previous receipts I have from buying credits from pavlovia are sent to my e-mail account, but they don’t have my name on them. Is there a way to have a receipt with my name on it?
  2. A participation certificate. Do you usually give one to workshop’s participants?

Kind regards,
tandy

Hi Giulio,

Yes sure we can provide you with these details (ensuring your name is on them) as well as a certificate :blush:

Becca

Hi Becca,

I registered (bought a ticket) but am unsure of how to access the workshop. Could you let me know how to access the zoom/slack information?

Thanks in advance!

Javier Jasso, M.A., CCC-SLP
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist

Doctoral Candidate, The University of Texas at Austin

Visiting Graduate Researcher, Temple University

Human Abilities in Bilingual Language Acquisition (HABLA) Lab

Hi Javier - I think I have just emailed you from our workshops account :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:
I found some information on your website about summer school titled: PaMPR (Programming and Methods in Psychology Research). Do you organize it in 2021? If so, when would be more information on this matter?

Kind regards,
Ada

Hi Ada,

leave it with me - I will check in with the organising team :slight_smile:

Becca