URL of experiment: Pavlovia Survey 2024.1.0
Description of the problem: My survey, when participants are completing the survey through SONA, they are completing the survey in full and getting credit, but the responses are not coming through. Although I did get some responses I did not receive 7 out of 12 participants responses back in pavlovia who received credit off SONA
A safari bug is appearing yet again. It seems to work through chrome. Previously, that turned out to be triggered by complex HTML questions, overly long response options to multi-choice questions or punctuation getting into the column heading fields. Unless you can spot one of those, it’s a question of eliminating sections in a copy of the survey and then testing to see if it’s gone with each elimination - when it does, you’ll know what question was triggering it. there is a copy of the survey of the survey above can you test/confirm it. Can you please help with this issue
Previously, that turned out to be triggered by complex HTML questions (I tried and, I think, cleaned my HTML test in the consent form, and I feel it might have worked?), overly long response options to multi-choice questions (the longest in 10, is that too long?) or punctuation getting into the column heading fields (if you mean punctuation on for the questions labels going back to pavlovia, there is none, from double checking).
I spotted that a few of my wrapped text wasn’t ended correctly, like, for example,
and going on to the next paragraph starting with
. Would something like this be a problem with complicated HTML?
The survey, I always seem to get responses back by just taking the survey straight from the survey link. The problem seems to arise when going through SONA. At first, it said the correct sona error that I cannot get credit because I am a researcher, etc., but the responses were not saved back to Pavlovia.
I cleaned up the HTML test as much as possible, went back through SONA, and updated the link. I got the correct credit error, and responses came through; I tried this on CHROME, Yahoo, Microsoft Edge; and Safari on iPhone. I got responses and data back when I refreshed responses after completing the survey via Sona. I don’t have access to a MAC, so it would be great to get that tested.
Here is the updated link: