No data being saved for SONA participants

I’m running a study online through SONA. When I pilot the study I get a data file with all of the responses. However, after running two SONA participants, their datafiles are empty.

Any thoughts on what could be going wrong? Below is the completed URL link with some identifying information removed:

$"https://UNIVERSITYNAME.sona-systems.com/webstudy_credit.aspx?experiment_id=2556&credit_token=a94ac2ac2c874cecb7b84b70c7deb39b&survey_code=" + expInfo['participant']

That completed URL looks fine. Do you have anything in Incomplete URL? Did the two SONA participants complete (i.e. get their automatic credit from SONA)? Are you saving to CSV or Database? Does Pavlovia suggest that they completed?

Thanks for the reply!

Do you have anything in Incomplete URL?

Right now that is blank.

Did the two SONA participants complete (i.e. get their automatic credit from SONA)?

They did not.

Are you saving to CSV or Database?

CSV

Does Pavlovia suggest that they completed?

Oh good question I didn’t even think to check. No, it is listing them as having aborted. And they only have one line of data:

It’s weird. When I use the SONA sample link with embedded ID it works perfectly.

In that case I suspect that the two SONA participants didn’t complete for other reasons. Have you contacted them?