Screen mirroring couldn't be achieved

**PsychoPy version: 2022.2.4
**Standard Standalone? yes

What are you trying to achieve?:
I set up an experiment using the Builder. The experiment is running very well on my PC but I couldn’t be able to mirror the PC screen to an external screen in order to display the experiment in other environment (MRI in room screen).

What did you try to make it work?:
At the beginning we thought the problem was from the wire connections so we doublechecked that (including HDMI) with other devices (Mac OS and Microsoft Surface) and it was working and screen was reflective on the external display screen.
Then we tried two other options.
First, we installed PsychoPy (V. 2022.2.4) on the Microsoft Surface to transfer the experiment on it. However, after that the screen mirroring was suddenly stopped and couldn’t be reflective on the other screen, although this screen still working.
Secondly, we tried with Mac device (that has an older version of PsychoPy) and it was reflective to the other screen.
Therefore we think the issue is related to PsychoPy version ?! or there are some settings that need to be adjusted !

Any suggestions please.
Thank you in advance

Screen mirroring is a setting at the level of the operating system and PsychoPy doesn’t have any control over that. You’d have to change it in System Preferences/Settings of the computer

Thank you Jon. I tried that but it didn’t work.
Anyway the problem has been solved today. It was wire connections problem.