Psychopy encountered an internal problem with Pavlovia

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:

I could not run my experiment online. The message which said that Psychopy encountered an internal problemkept popping up. Details below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui_base.py”, line 128, in checkForLoginURL
pavlovia.login(self.tokenInfo[‘token’])
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 109, in login
if currentSession.user is not None:
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 429, in user
self._user = User(self.gitlab.user.username)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 148, in init
assert ‘gitlabId’ in self.info, _translate(
AssertionError: Could not retrieve user info for user dezichow, server returned:
{}

Have you changed your username on GitLab? Other users have had a similar bug for that reason

Hi Parsons. I didn’t. The error message popped up when I clicked onto Pavlovia at the tool bar, before I signed in.

Thanks.

Daisy

This is the screenshot when the message popped up.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Daisy

daisy chow (aogdaisy@yahoo.com.hk) 在 2022年6月22日星期三 上午10:41:49 [GMT+8] 寫道:

Hi Parsons. I didn’t. The error message popped up when I clicked onto Pavlovia at the tool bar, before I signed in.

Thanks.

Daisy

Same here. how to solve it?

Please could you paste your entire error message as well as confirming what version of PsychoPy you are using and what you did which caused the error?