Psychopy 2023.2.3 ne s'ouvre plus sur mon windows 11

URL of experiment:
Description of the problem: psychopy no longer opens after installing some programs such as vpixx psychopy, eyetracker, photo,Qmix, etc…

The application turns on and then disappears without opening.

I restarted the computer, but there was no solution.
I uninstalled then reinstalled, with no solution.
i contacted windows support, they reinstalled windows with no solution and told me to contact psychopy support.

please help me find a solution.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Description of the problem: psychopy ne s’ouvre plus après installation de quelques programme tels que vpixx psychopy, eyetracker, photo,Qmix, etc.

L’application s’allume puis disparaît sans s’ouvrir.

J’ai redemarré l’odrinateur, sans solution
j’ai, desinstallé puis reinstallé, sans solution
j’ai contacté le support de windows, ils ont reinstallé windows sans solution et ils m’ont dit de contacter le support de psychopy.

svp, j’ai aider moi à trouver solution.

Try deleting your packages folder. One of the packages is probably causing the issue.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\psychopy3 (use %appdata% to find)

Essayez de supprimer votre dossier packages. L’un des packages est probablement à l’origine du problème.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\psychopy3 (utilisez %appdata% pour rechercher)

What can I do to solve this problem? I’m new, I use psychopy for courses and I don’t know how to code, how does it work?

Comment je peux faire pour résoudre ce problème. Je suis nouveau, j’utilise psychopy pour les cours et je connais pas comment coder, comment ça fonctionne ?

Essayez de supprimer ces dossiers

Bonjour,

Je ne sais comment vous remercier.
Je suis satisfait, l’application s’ouvre maintenant mais avec un petit tableau contenant message: saviez-vous que… La plupart des boîtes de dialogue sont dotées d’un bouton d’aide qui vous permet d’accéder à la documentation en ligne correspondante.
De plus Psychopy Runner (v2023.2.3) s’ouvre au même moment que psychopy.

Hello,
I don’t know how to thank you.
I’m satisfied, the application now opens but with a small table containing message: did you know that… Most dialog boxes have a help button to take you to the corresponding online documentation.
In addition, Psychopy Runner (v2023.2.3) opens at the same time as psychopy.