Pavlovia is not working

URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/kubrator/calisma

Description of the problem: I was running my experiment on pavlovia for three days but now it is not working. When I click the link, it says 403 Forbidden. Anyone knows what could be the problem.

This link does seem to work: calisma [PsychoPy]

Sorry I misunderstood your message. The link that you send is working but when I used the one in the pavlovia is not working. Should I send the link again to my participants?

That’s one option, but you could also change a setting in the PsychoPy builder, re-export, and sync. If you got to Experiment Settings → Online, then empty the property “Output path”, your online experiment will likely work on your original link.

Thank you very much Thomas you are like my hero :slight_smile: I did that and it does not say forbidden now. But it stuck in initializing experiment phase. I waited for three minutes but it is still saying initializing experiments.

I’m seeing the following errors

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/kubrator/calisma/lib/data-2020.2.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/kubrator/calisma/lib/util-2020.2.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/kubrator/calisma/lib/visual-2020.2.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/kubrator/calisma/lib/sound-2020.2.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Personally I would just add html to your link. However, if you want to get the link without html working one option would be to set the study to inactive then active again.

1 Like

Thank you :hugs: that solved it.