Pavlovia broken tasks after fire incident

URL of experiment: SRT builder no ISI [PsychoPy]
SRT builder no ISI [PsychoPy]
SRT builder no ISI [PsychoPy]

Description of the problem: Multiple tasks of mine have stopped working, I am not sure why. It just says:

Unfortunately we encountered the following error:

• Unspecified JavaScript error

Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer.

This task: https://run.pavlovia.org/cmfo/exp-4-srt-2-session-2/html

Just says:

404 Not Found

nginx

Hi cat500,

Before diving into what the issue could be: it will likely be resolved automatically in about a week, since we’ll then have the database restored. If you’re in a hurry we could look now, but perhaps it’s worth waiting for that?

Best, Thomas

Unfortunately I am using all these tasks as they represent different versions of the same task. Would it ok if I just copied the JS from those working to those not working since it is the same expect for the csv file and information about the session/instructions.

You could give it a go, just be sure to make a backup in case it just causes more issues. I notice in your profile you’ve had some issues discussed around the 22nd and 23rd of January. The tasks you’ve got now are from how they were at the 4th of January. Taking the same steps to solve them as you did around the 22nd could help?

But if you’ve got the option to wait a week, I’d definitely recommend that, since you’ll have the working versions back then.

Unfortunately that’s not an option as these are the tasks for the follow-up sessions. I will try to remember what I did before and backup my experiments just in case.

Thank you!

Check. Good luck cat500!

BTW, maybe you’ve got copies of the experiment on your hard drive that are more recent (from when they worked)? If so, try syncing those