Help with textbox component and pix2deg

PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2020.2.10
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
Hello,
I am new to psychopy and I am trying to code a very simple experiment with the builder. Participants should be presented with arrays of dots and asked to estimate the number of dots they have seen.
I would like to show the dots up to when the participant presses the spacebar (rts should be recorded at this stage), then the dots should disappear and a textbox should appear to allow the participant to enter any number from 0-99 (that ideally should be displayed onscreen) and finally press ‘return’ to move to the next trial. I have added a textbox component, which is starting after that the space bar is pressed, however the textbox does not stay onscreen for long and it is only briefly flashed (this happens also if I specify the stop duration in seconds). I tried to add a condition to stop if ‘return’ is included in textbox.text, but it doesn’t like it. How do I do that?

Second, I would like to show the images in visual degrees rather than in pixels. At the moment the coordinates specified in ‘Before experiment’ tab of the code_stim component are in pixels (e.g. q1x=[-200, -100]), how do I tell the builder to consider them deg? I have set ‘deg’ in Experimental settings but does not seem to make any difference.

Finally, I may want to bring this experiment online, but I have been told that the function ‘import’ would not work online. Is there another function I can use in place of import?

I am attaching the experiment to this email,
thanks in advance for any advice.

tryestim_group_210121.psyexp (17.9 KB)