I experienced a number of issues with the Form beta component and was hoping the contribution would be helpful in future updates.
URL of experiment:
Artur / CERQ · GitLab (pavlovia.org)
Added Thomas and Sotiri to the project.
Cannot make public because of some files I don’t know how to delete.
I hope this works.
Description of the problem:
- Unable to scroll through items
- Item responses misaligned
- When synced in full screen settings the online version does not start
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘)’
- Line 97
- After this error unable to sync again and need to restart PsychoPy to sync
Currently synced in minimised screen on PsychoPy to observe points 1 and 2 online.