Eyelink 1000 plus and psychopy integration using GUI interface

Hi I have just built an experiment on psychopy using builder GUI.

No I want to integrate it using eye tracker eyelink 1000 plus. Actually I saw some guides or video buti they can not help me because they invite you to write code and I would prefer to work with GUI and don’t change the code of the experiment.

I see that in psychopy settings there is the options for eye tracker and specifically i could set the eyelink 1000 plus that is the one I would use. So my problem is now how to make the communication between eyelink and psychopy and I think also how to make psychopy generate EDF file of eyetracker.

Hello Enrico

look here

https://www.psychopy.org/hardware/eyeTracking.html#eyetracking

BTW, the ExperimentBuilder from SR Research is point and click :wink:

Best wishes Jens

1 Like

Hi Jens

thanks for your link. I think that it could be useful.

Before try experimentbuilder from SR R. I want try psychopy because the experiment it already done.

I followed the guide you sent me. I think that everything is set but when I run experiment in psychopy it gave me this error: “AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘getIOHubDeviceClass’”.

Hello Enrico

here is some discussion about the error message you got.

Best wishes Jens

1 Like

Yes I saw that, maybe the problem is that i am working with the standalone version of psychopy

Please take a look at our PsychoPy Builder templates - they can be downloaded from the SR Research Support Forum (you’ll need to register for an account if you haven’t already)