Error pushing PsychoJS script to Pavlovia fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly

URL of experiment: Pavlovia

Description of the problem: I downloaded this task from the pubic repository on pavlovia, opened the .psyexp file with the correct environment set up in psychopy (where I’m able to run it in python on my system) but when I try to run it on pavlovia and create my project, it fails to synchronize the first time, giving me the following error:

git.exc.GitCommandError: Cmd(‘C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\MinGit\cmd\git.exe’) failed due to: exit code(1)
cmdline: C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\MinGit\cmd\git.exe push -u htp hereoauth2:@gitlab URL here master
stderr: ‘warning: redirecting to Sign in · GitLab
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: failed to push some refs to ‘htp etc oauth2:6c01ad1a5f4fb5d1a4fe2a1d5589380aa58170552493d46ccccff80c9afb92ac@***git lab pavlovia URL’’

Fwiw I was able to run another experimenter’s PsychoJS script on pavlovia using my same system/internet connection in the past, so I’m not sure how/why there would be a new authentication or firewall issue (which is what ChatGPT thinks it could be). The file is not very large

Thanks for any and all advice!

Whoever gets me to the point of running this thing online gets their name printed out and a blessing every day! :slight_smile:

Max

P.S. new users can’t post multiple links so excuse the gitlab pavlovia url

Do you have 17+ nested elif statements?

Nope! 7 total not all in one indent. Also the main script is in JS (which I have 0 familiarity with haha).