I can't get my experiment run online. Any help?

Hi! My experiment works well on my laptop using PsychoPy 3. However, whenever I try to pull a file into Pavlovia, get the following error:
unable to pull project from GitLab repository: Cmd(‘git’) failed due to: exit code(1) cmdline: git pull -v origin.
I exported my HTML in the builder (although my URL does not include the HTML when I checked on Pavlovia. Any ideas what is wrong? I am new to PsychoPy and Pavlovia, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

Did you make changes locally and via Gitlab?

I believe you may need help from @apitiot

Hi! I don’t think I made any changes - I’m not really sure what you mean. I created an experiment on Psychopy, exported Html and tried to sync it with Pavlovia. I then went to try to get the experiment running on Pavlovia but I got the aforementioned error. I’m not sure where to proceed now. Any advice? Thanks a lot:)

If your experiment won’t sync to Gitlab, the safest way to create a new experiment on Gitlab is to duplicate your local experiment folder and then delete the hidden folder called .git from inside it. Then open the duplicate study in PsychoPy and sync as before so that it will ask to create a new project. [jon]