URL of experiment: Sign in · GitLab
Description of the problem: I’m getting the following error when trying to run my experiment in pilot mode:
• when setting the image of ImageStim: StudyInformation1
• when getting the value of resource: html/resources/KF_StudyInformation1.bmp
• unknown resource
All the html folders have these images.
I have also tried to change the bmp format to png, I have done it for the very first image in the builder view (apparently the one from the error - “StudyInformation1”). I then synced the experiment with the online version but for some reason the new png image and the updated code weren’t added to the folder on gitlab, so I did it manually. Unfortunately, it didn’t help and the same error appeared again, though still mentioning bmp image, not png.
I am wondering if there could be any other reason for this error.