Unknow Resource error (image)

URL of experiment: Pavlovia

Description of the problem:
Apologies in advance as I saw that this topic has been discussed already and multiple solutions have been proposed. I have tried adding the image files onto the “Additional resources” under the “online” tab in PsychoPy builder, uploading the file manually onto github repository and changing the specification of the path for the image within builder but none seems to work. My confusion is that the same experimental files worked a couple of months ago and we collected data successfully. The only changes this time is the condition file (cvs). I thought it had something to do with the older version (2020.2) so I have updated PsychoPy and the same error occurs. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you…

Have you tried the approach mentioned here? Problem with new loading page (maybe with the index.html file) - #2 by thomas_pronk

Dear Thomas,

Thanks very much. I followed your advice and now the experiment is able to proceed until the first fixation point (the training phase) but the same unknown resource error pops up, except this time it’s about a different image file (one of the stimuli during the training phase):

Unfortunately we encountered the following error:

• when setting the image of ImageStim: painting
  • when getting the value of resource: Stimuli\I060.jpg
  • unknown resource
    Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer.

Please any more advice is appreciated. Thank you again.

P.S. This is the new URL of the experiment:

Paths need to use / not \ online.