Unable to save offline experiment

Hi all, I am using Psychopy Builder to build an offline experiment that uses solely images and keyboard commands to record reaction times. Everything was going fine and I just repeated the process verbatim for every new routine added. I also pressed save after each routine was added, but I was unable to save my experiment past a certain point. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. Here are the details below:

PsychoPy version : 2023.1
Standard Standalone? (y/n) : y
What are you trying to achieve?: Trying to create offline experiment using images and keyboard commands to record reaction times

This is the error message I received:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 767, in fileSave
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/experiment/_experiment.py”, line 384, in saveToXML
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/xml/dom/minidom.py”, line 1969, in parseString
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py”, line 925, in parseString
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py”, line 223, in parseString
xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 70239