Failure when loading experiment

Dear all,
I am creating a experiment in psychopy (version 1.84.1, Mac), and when I try to load it after saving I always get an error message, and the layout in builder gets blank.

I saw a similar problem reported here in the forum some days ago (Failure to load PsychoPy experiment), which was due to not saving/loading the experiment using the proper extensions. I tryed to check whether my problem would be the same but it didint find anything (just using very basic “save as” and then "save"in the builder version)

Here is the message I am getting:
Welcome to PsychoPy2!
v1.84.1
Failed to load /Users/ricardomoura/Documents/psychoPy_experimentos/PsychoPy2 Demos/pratica5_2/sobreposicao.psyexp. Please send the following to the PsychoPy user list
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1473, in fileOpen
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/experiment.py”, line 596, in loadFromXML
KeyError: 'trial’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1485, in fileOpen
self.updateAllViews() # if frozen effect will be visible on thaw
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1718, in updateAllViews
self.flowPanel.draw()
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/flow.py”, line 644, in draw
thisTerm = self.loops[thisLoop][‘term’]
KeyError: ‘term’

Thank you very much in advance!
Best,
R

hi!
any help? still didnt figure out what is happening

Did you look at this post?