Trouble with Git push for jsPsych experiment

I have an experiment that was created with jsPsych. I was able to successfully create a repo on GitLab yesterday with a different jsPsych experiment and I successfully pushed my local files to that repo (this was just test files for me since I’d never done this).

When I attempt to do the same thing with my actual project, I’ve gotten numerous errors. I think I’ve resolved all but one of them. When I try to push files to the repo (using git push, git push ., or git push -A) I get an error that says “fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly”. Then gitlab crashes for me and I am unable to reload my gitlab page for 20-30 minutes. I am also unable to access pavlovia.org at this time.

If I try to push files again, I get this error.

This makes sense to me, because I am unable to access my gitlab page currently.

I will try to remember to post a picture of the original upload error when I have access again.

I have no idea what is causing this issue or why it’s killing my Gitlab access either. My only guess is related to using an ssh key, but I saw other posts indicating that ssh keys were usable again. And I was successfully able to use an ssh key yesterday, so I’m not sure this is it.

Any help is appreciated!

Elisabeth

This is the initial error that causes everything to crash:

Also, GitLab and Pavlovia not loading is somehow related to my internet connection…I’m not really sure how or why though. I have been working on my laptop and therefore using WiFi at my house. When GitLab and Pavlovia are not responding, I cannot access either from my phone on Wifi. If I turn off Wifi on my phone, the pages load just fine. I’m not sure if this helps or makes it worse…