URL of experiment:
Description of the problem:
I opened an experiment from the PsychoPy3 coder (I do not have this experiment in the builder). Then, I pressed the “sync with web project (at pavlovia.org)” button, and got the following error message.
Traceback (most recent call last):
- File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\coder\coder.py”, line 2724, in onPavloviaSync*
- pavlovia_ui.syncProject(parent=self, project=self.project)*
- File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py”, line 533, in syncProject*
- File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\functions.py”, line 119, in showCommitDialog*
- File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 965, in commit*
- self.repo = git.Repo(self.localRoot)*
- File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\git\repo\base.py”, line 168, in init*
- raise InvalidGitRepositoryError(epath)*
git.exc.InvalidGitRepositoryError: C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3
I would like to ask:
- what is the meaning of the error?
- is it possible to sync a project that is written only as code and not in the builder?
Thank you very much