Error Syncing Experiment from Builder to Pavlovia

I was having trouble uploading a debugged version of an experiment to Pavlovia. It would not appear in my Pavlovia dashboard despite repeated attempts to (re)create the experiment. Clear the .git folder on the experiment and cleared my cache to try again. No success.

Subsequently deleted all of the exported HTML files created by Builder and exported them anew. Then tried to sync again and received the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py", line 1227, in onPavloviaSync
    retVal = pavlovia_ui.syncProject(parent=self, project=self.project)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py", line 533, in syncProject
    infoStream=syncFrame)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\functions.py", line 96, in showCommitDialog
    changeDict, changeList = project.getChanges()
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py", line 897, in getChanges
    changeDict['untracked'] = self.repo.untracked_files
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\git\repo\base.py", line 662, in untracked_files
    return self._get_untracked_files()
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\git\repo\base.py", line 688, in _get_untracked_files
    finalize_process(proc)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\git\util.py", line 333, in finalize_process
    proc.wait(**kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\git\cmd.py", line 415, in wait
    raise GitCommandError(self.args, status, errstr)
git.exc.GitCommandError: Cmd('C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\MinGit\cmd\git.exe') failed due to: exit code(128)
  cmdline: C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\MinGit\cmd\git.exe status --porcelain --untracked-files
  stderr: 'fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
'

Not sure what to do.

Personally, I would try copying the experiment file and resources to a new folder and try syncing from there. You don’t need to export html before you sync.

I actually tried this as well. No success thus far.