SERVER NEWS: final merge

Not quite official up just yet, no. It’s a soft-start, as people sometimes call it.

What is your username? I’ll look into it right away.

hmm lol, had to think… it should be “oztel”

I also had this error, but it disappeared after 10 minutes. Maybe just wait a little, if it’s in the process of merging?

@tutku Yes, I believe you tried a little too early. I just impersonated you and could log in without issue. Would you like to give it another try?
Could I ask you to pay particular attention to your latest task (dualTask…), and check whether all is well?

nah, no chance for me. having the same error (thus, cant check my task’s situation)

Would you like to try emptying your browser cache? That often does the trick.

I think I did that but let me give it another shot

ok, refreshing the cache did the job :slight_smile: Thanks a lot. imma check if I have anything abnormal going on in my task folders.

Excellent. Thank you for your patience and your kind words. They have been much appreciated over the past week!

Alain

awesome job you guys made there, thats where all the appreciations should go. took a fast look (hurrying up a little for a meeting atm) to my ongoing projects, all seem fine. if i notice anything weird going on in the upcoming days, I will let you know.

phew, got off light, very well managed trouble!

2 Likes

Thank you again! It’s been a rather entertaining week :slight_smile:

We’ll be very active on the forum in the coming days to deal with merging issue. Do not hesitate to contact us, should anything look suspicious.

1 Like

Hi there, on some of my experiments the notification saying “This experiment will be covered by an Open Science Tools license this week, until the permanent pavlovia server is back up” still pops up at the bottom of the page, however on some of my other studies this part of the page provides details about the license covering the experiment.
I was wondering if this is anything to be concerned about, or whether I can just ignore this message? Thanks!

I believe you just need to empty your browser cache and this notification will go away.
I can confirm that we are back on credits and licenses.

1 Like

Fab, thank you - that’s worked!

1 Like

I really appreciate the team’s effort.

I wanna send the links to my participants.
Can I run my experiments now or should I wait for a couple of days to be on the safe side?

Regards,

Shadi

Hi, do we expect any more resets of experiments to “piloting”? I foolishly started collecting data today without checking the forum first- somehow I assumed studies created on the new server will be safe.

Thanks for all your efforts on getting up and running again!

Martin

@shadinoroozi I would encourage you to test your experiments again, to be sure that the merging process did not introduce any issues. Once you are satisfied that all is well, you are free to run your participants.
@Martin_Vasilev There won’t be any other resets. This was a consequence of the complex merging process that took place for some experiments here and there.

We are now working to solve the potential merging issues with individual users but, as far as I can tell, pavlovia.org is up and working well.
Thank you for your kind words! Much appreciated!

Alain

2 Likes

Hi, I’d like to report a problem about one of my ongoing experiments. After today’s merge, its url
has changed to “run.tmplovia.org” and this address does not work, it leads to this message: “No information available for this experiment: it may not exist or you may not have access to it.”
However, the original url “run.pavlovia.org” still works and I can see and download new data from my experiment page. I am assuming that my experiment is in the pavlovia server, therefore I wonder if you can fix the url?
Thanks!

Hey! Try clearing your browser cache. For more info, see: SERVER NEWS: Pavlovia back online, data merged, all systems operational - #4 by jon