Require filling in experiment info fields

OS (e.g. Win10): macOS X
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.0.5
Standard Standalone? (y/n): y
What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to require the experiment info fields to be filled in at the start of the task in order for the participant to begin. Is there an option somewhere to make a field required? When I upload to Pavlovia the experiment info dialog says “Fields marked with asterisk are required,” but I can’t find where to enble this option for a field.

Does anyone know how to require the experiment info fields are filled in before clicking OK to begin the experiment?

Or does anyone have thoughts on if there is something about my question that I should clarify to try to find an answer?

@bct737, this is not currently possible, but perhaps we can request this on GitHub.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Any idea why on Pavlovia the experiment info box says “Fields marked with asterisk are required”?

@bct737 Type an asterisk * at the end of your text within the Experiment Info fields and it will require the fields to be filled out before the participant clicks OK.

Couldn’t find an existing issue, created Required "Experiment info" fields · Issue #4412 · psychopy/psychopy · GitHub .