I had an experiment running in PsychoPy version of last year, and the data was recording as responses into a .csv file without any special characters.
Now that I have updated PsychoPy to the newest version, the experiment records data into a .csv file with square brackets. For example, what was recorded as 1.756438 before is now [1.756438].
I am unsure why this is happening as I did not change anything in the experiment except updating PsychoPy.
It would be great if someone could instruct me on how to remove the square brackets as my R code for the task analysis does not take the extra brackets into account.