Psychopy is syn to another account which is not my current signed on account

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.0.6
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?:
I want to synchronize my local code to pavlovia. I have multiple account edward250250 and supermario000. My current signed on user to psychopy is supermario000 and I have created an project for that user. However, whenever I want to syn, it ask me to create a new project and I notice the location it syn to is for gitlab edward250250. Please kindly give some advice.
What did you try to make it work?:

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:

Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

Hi @Edward250250, would you mind trying again, but with your logging level in experiment settings set to “debug” - then please repost the outputs from Coders output window.

Also, are you trying to sync from Coder? What happens when you sync from Builder?

Thank you very much for replying to me.
Yes, I was trying to sync from Coder all the time, so it asking me to generate the project every time. Then I open the builder by click on the VIEW->Go to builder View and then try to syn from there, it ask me to create a new project first then, I am able to syn. However, I find from beginning to now, I don’t have a project file .psyexp that was generated. Because this project was gave by someone, so the .psyexp file might missing. Is it the root cause of the issue?

After I synchronize the file to pavlovia, it seems runs an empty project, like ask me entering a participant and the display a warning “Saving the experiment results and closing the session” then the experiment is ended.

In this situation, is it means my original project file is missing? What should I do in order to let pavlovia runs my project.

Thanks a lot!

No I am not completely sure of the root cause, that is why I need you to set your logging level in experiment settings set to “debug” - then please repost the outputs from Coders output window. Can you try and recreate the original issue?

I had assumed you had built your experiment in Builder, and were trying to sync. Apologies, lets try and solve this first problem :slight_smile:

When you switch accounts, and you try to sync, are your recreating a project in the same local folder when you try to sync?

Yes, I think I am using the same local folder when switch the account and syn to the pavlovia.
Now when I using the debugging mode and click on syn in coder, it shows below information. My current coder logon user is supermario000

Running: C:\psychopy\slim poker experiment\poker-master\crappy two screen.py

9.9656 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1024 768], but screen is actually [1920, 1080]. Using actual size
165.9438 WARNING We found a repository pointing to https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/edward250250/poker.git but no project was found there (deleted?)