psychopy.org | Reference | Downloads | Github

Psychopy 3.0 does not open

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win 10 education
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): psychopy 3.0 (I downloaded StandalonePsychoPy3-2020.2.4-win32 file recently)
**Standard Standalone? (y/n): yes
**What are you trying to achieve?: psychopy doesn’t open in my computer. I got my computer updated to window 10 recently. in my former version of window 7, it worked well. But now it doesn’t open. I can’t get anything but small rounding circle next my mouse.

**What did you try to make it work?: I installed the python idle and It worked. I downloaded again multiple times. I checked the file’s compatibility problem, But I didn’t know how to solve.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

It is literally doesn’t work. when I clicked the file, there is a short pause with rounding circle, and nothing came. I wanted to try to access in command line but I don’t know how to do. teach me how to do. thank you for being interested in my problem.

Hi @inik_Kim, have you tried the troubleshooting page ?

Yes. But I failed to get it worked well. It worked in former version of Window 7, but it’s not working now.

2020년 9월 14일 (월) 오후 9:55, David Bridges via PsychoPy <psychopy@discoursemail.com>님이 작성: