else:
    msg="Oops! That was wrong"

And the Auto-JS counterpart

if (key_resp_stroop_practice.corr) {
    msg = "Correct";
} else {
    msg = "Oops! That was wrong";
}

The study runs fine in PsychoPy, but when uploaded to Pavlovia it has a few issues. Firstly being that it records each answer as incorrect. So it always produces the “Oops” message, and records a 0 in the datafile.

Something else I have noticed that’s unrelated to this is that the study has specified lines in the “Selected rows” setting in loops, is there a way to make this carry over as it currently doesn’t?

Best wishes

Hello

take a look here. You have to scroll down a little bit.

Best Jens

Hello,

Unfortunately that didn’t help. It seems the error isn’t with the code ( I tried removing it) and it is just recording the responses as incorrect at all times. This only happens when it is ran through Pavlovia and not when ran locally on PsychoPy

Hello,

well in this case it might be helpful if you posted toy example of your experiment with the problem or gave access to your gitlab-project.

Best Jens

https://pavlovia.org/run/JDiggins/teststroop/html/

Stroop_Exp.xlsx (9.7 KB) Strooptest.psyexp (15.1 KB)

I’ve attached the files. It’s a basic picture Stroop. I just can’t figure out why it’s unable to store the responses as correct, when other experiments we’ve made have been fine, and this is much more simple.

Best wishes

Hello,

you set your program to running, but one either (1) needs your pictures to test the experiment or (2) access to your gitlab-project (view code -> settings- > general -> permissions -> public. Giving access might be easier since one could download the pictures directly.

Best Jens

Hello,

I have made the repository public.