Pavlovia license

My university has recently purchased a site license for pavlovia and I was told that once I created an account with my university log in, that the two would be linked together.
Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to have happened.

Is anyone able to offer any suggestions?

Many thanks

Not sure. Actually, it looks like jemmasedgmond doesn’t have any projects yet. Is it a different account you’re trying to use?

I haven’t got as far as uploading anything yet; does this make a difference?

I just have the one account registered under my university email.

When you upload your experiment it’s that experiment (in your dashboard) that will show as being covered by the license and ready to run with no further credits. Without any experiments where you want to run participants online there’s nothing to be licensed - everything else in Pavlovia is free!

I see - thank you!

Hello, I am having a similar issue to this one and would like to restart the thread. My PI has dual affiliation and site license has been purchased for the other institution. I had understood that adding my PI’s as a member in my gitlab and forking my study would allow us to share the site license but my study page still does not have site licence and I could only pilot. Any advice, or suggestions for solution would be much appreciated. Thank you, Maki