Pavlovia internal server error - results don't get saved

URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/Crible/rate1/html

Description of the problem: I can run my experiment online but at the end I have an error message “when uploading participant’s results: undefined” and the data doesn’t get saved either in CSV nor in the database.
I tried to re-run previous experiments, I noticed that if I did not enter something in the Participant ID field, data won’t save. But for the present one “rate1”, even when I write something there, in running mode, with assigned credits etc., I have the error.
Is the server down at the moment ? Or is it just related to this experiment ?

Under developer tools, I see the following errors:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
core-3.2.js:178 error:

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

core-3.2.js:989 Objectorigin: "ServerManager.uploadData"context: "when uploading participant’s results for experiment: Crible/rate1"error: undefined__proto__: Object
quit @ core-3.2.js:989
log4javascript.min.js:1 FATAL unknown | {“origin”:“ServerManager.uploadData”,“context”:“when uploading participant’s results for experiment: Crible/rate1”}
BrowserConsoleAppender.append @ log4javascript.min.js:1

The fatal error keeps repeating:
requestAnimationFrame (async) update

When I click on one of those error lines, I get the following:

{“origin”: “http://pavlovia.org/api/v2/experiments/Crible/rate1/sessions/38912788-5225-11ea-ba84-005056937df6/results”, “pathWithNamespace”: “Crible/rate1/sessions/38912788-5225-11ea-ba84-005056937df6”, “errorCode”: null, “context”: “when getting the results of an experiment”, “error”: “malformed request: expecting oauthToken”, “httpStatusCode”: 400}

When I exit the error message, I get back to a “initialising the experiment” page.

I have included a redirect link to a Prolific URL by the way.

Thanks already for your help!

UPDATE apparently the data is saved in “CSV” mode, not in Database. Is that a temporary problem? Thanks.

For posterity, the problem was special characters in my text files: ∅ and typographical apostrophe (the curved one often used in e.g. French, not the straight one). Once removed, everything was fine in the Pavlovia world again.

Dear @lcrible I have similar issue but I am not getting any error.
My problem is after completion of the online experiment, my experimental data are not saving on the Pavlovia server. There is no “Data” folder either on Github or in my local folder.
Currently, I am running experiment in the pilot mode. If I select CSV option then CSV result file directly download locally but on the sever there is no such file/s. For pilot it will work but if share the experiment then I won’t get participants data.

PsychoPy version: 2020.2.3
Look forward for the solution.
Thanks in advance.