Pavlovia Experiment - Stuck on loading

I see - yeah, I was wondering how we got sent back to the ‘experiment initializing’ page and why favicon was involved.

As for the AudioContext warnings, the user had already pressed a number of keys on the keyboard (to advance through items) by the point this happened, in addition to clicking ‘Ok’ to start! Mysterious.

No, it doesn’t arise on a specific trial or a specific sound - rather, I think you’re right about this being related to memory, specifically, due to how I’m presenting image stims in various routines. I described my issue in more detail, including the fixes I’ve tried, here (Online frame refresh rate? frame-based coordinate updates for images are jittery online), but basically I think image stims that are being updated for position and size on every frame in some routines are too memory intensive. I made some changes (moving trials that didn’t need those animations to new routines with constant positions and sizes for those image stims, resizing the pixel resolution of my image files), which helped stop memory-based crashes for a different piloter (using a different laptop/browser combo).
However, these don’t seem to have done much except slightly delay the point at which these errors show up for the original piloter.

Do you think it is mostly a memory issue, or might there be a specific browser security issue interacting with it? (If it’s the latter, I’m wondering whether there’s a specific security setting on Chrome (for Windows) that I can direct participants to change.)

Thanks again.