No data after merge

Hello,

My data for my undergraduate students’ account: bilingualundergraduate is not there after the merge. The experiments exist but all the data they collected in the past weeks is not there.

The experiments all do not have a URL anymore. It just says ‘no recruitment policy has been set’ even though the experiment is in ‘run’ mode.

I have tried clearing the cache as other threads have suggested.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bronte

1 Like

I think the data might actually be in Gitlab but not on the Pavlovia page (though I’m not 100% sure). It seems from other threads that this will be fixed in the coming days.

I’m a bit concerned about the experiments not having a URL despite being in run mode though.

I had the same issue. Then I deactivate experiments and set them in the running mode again. Then the URLs appeared. This might help you.

2 Likes

Hello @bgraham,

Can I check with you whether you still have an issue? I have just logged in as yourself and it seems that all is well. It looks like changing the status back and forth did the trick!
Cheers,

Alain

Thank you! That worked :slight_smile:

Hello,

This fixed the status issue. My previous data still is not showing on Pavlovia but appears to be on Gitlab.

Hello again,

Could you let me know which experiment seems to be affected?
Cheers,

Alain

Hello,

All the experiments on the account ‘bilingualundergraduate’ have the data in Gitlab but the counters on Pavlovia only show data acquired since the merge. I am able to download the data though so it didn’t cause a problem in the end (it just appeared as though the data was not there).

Then all is well. I will be updating the counters in the coming days: it is a little tricky and focused on merging the code and the data as a priority.
Cheers,

Alain