Missing credits

Hi,

I’m not sure who to contact. I have a problem about “lost” credits.

I bought 50 credits today and assigned it to a new experiment. Then I noticed that the experiment constantly produces error messages. I couldn’t figure out why, so I deleted the experiment and then created it again as a completey new one. The experiment now works fine, but the 50 credits are gone.

I therefore bought 50 credits a second time. My dashboard shows (correctly) 100, but only 50 can be assigned in the experiment section.

Did the first 50 credits get deleted with the first experiment? Can they be reactivated somehow (or something)? Because they still exist on the dashboard.

Thanks in advance for any help!
grafik
grafik

Hello @Faye,

My apologies for the mishap: I had not anticipated the scenario where a designer would delete an experiment without releasing the assigned credits first. I have restored your 50 credits, and updated pavlovia.org back-end to make sure that credits are released whenever an experiment is deleted, from now on.
Cheers,

Alain

Hi @apitiot,

many thanks for your response. In fact I should have released the credits first, but at that moment I just didn’t think about it. Thank you very much for the quick help.

Best wishes!

Not to worry. It really is something that has to be taken care of by the back-end. Thank you for bringing it up to my attention!

Alain

Hi,
I made the same mistake of deleting a project without releasing the assigned credits.
I have some (11 in total I believe) in the following experiments:

It would be great to get them back. Thanks!

Hello @lcrible,

With my apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I have just released those credits, 8 in total.
Best wishes,

Alain

No worries, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi @apitiot,

I am actually having the same issue. I have two credits that are stuck because I did not un-assign them before deleting my projects. Can I have some help with releasing them? Thank you so much

Hello @azzama,

I have just released your credits. My apologies for the delay!
Best wishes,

Alain

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I deleted WordsV3 without un-assigning the credits (549 Credits). Could you release my credits?
Thanks in advance!
Best

Me too! I bought new credits and accidentally assigned them to a version of the experiment that had already been deleated: Maari13/facerecognitionexp_v2. I don’t seem to be able to find a way to release the credits or transfer them to the correct experiment (Maari13/facerecognitionexp). Is there a way I myself could do something about it? Today (27.04) is the last day of running my experiment, I would really need the credits now.

Thanks,
Maari13

Hi,

I had some issue with transferred credits and I bumped into this thread so I figure I can post my problem here.

My department purchased a total of 600 credits (once 100 credits, the other time 500 credits with additional 50 credits courtesy). So my account should have a total of 650 credits. However, I only see 260 in my account. Can you please check the status of the credits? And if not, can you please let me know who I should contact?

Thank you so much!
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 12.44.32 PM

Hello,
The same problem applies to me. Without removing the attribution, I removed certain experiments (543 Credits). Could you give my credits out?
Best Regards

Hi,

I ran into the same issue and deleted the project without releasing 313 credits assigned for the project ‘The Odd One Out 2’. Coud you release the credits for me as well? Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-03-31 180600