it.exc.InvalidGitRepositoryError when trying to upload experiment to pavlovia

OS (e.g. Win10): MAC OS big sur
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): V2020 2.8
Standard Standalone? (y/n) Y
What are you trying to achieve?:
I am trying to deploy an experiment I made in the builder to Pavlovia

What did you try to make it work?:
I tried changing where I put the project files since it seemed to be a path error with different results, I posted the most common error below. Just in case it was an issue with the experiment being complex I even tried it with just a simple experiment that only showed the text “hello world”, And I still encountered the same error.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/runner/runner.py”, line 568, in runOnline
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/runner/runner.py”, line 851, in currentProject
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 1065, in getProject
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/git/repo/base.py”, line 161, in init
git.exc.InvalidGitRepositoryError: /Users/stanagnou/Desktop/Warrick Disso/code

This particular error has been reported before but the advice didn’t help in this instance.

The other errors:

1.C++ wrapper object deleted

2.the requested local path for project is /Users/stanagnou/Desktop/Warrick Disso/code
sits inside another folder, you may want to se the project in
/Users/stanagnou/Desktop/Warrick Disso/code

(this error confused me because it asks me to mvoe the file to where I already have it).