Identifying error codes

**What are you trying to achieve?"
I’m trying to create a basic stimulus/response loop.

The stimuli is located on routine 1 [of 2 within the loop] and consists of 8 short video clips. The feedback routine (2 of 2) consists of a keyboard response regarding predictions about the previous video clip.

Each video will be randomized, and then followed by the correlative feedback routine where the participant makes a prediction about the video.

What did you try to make it work?:

For the stimuli routine, I entered “$imageFile” into the Movie file section (set every repeat), corresponding to the first parameter of my Excel spreadsheet. In the Excel spreadsheet, the entries for this parameter were entered as the folder name / the file name. For example: “Vids_1/RRR.mp4”.

For the feedback routine, I established a key response, with allowed keys set to ‘left’, ‘right’ and ‘down’ (which I am assuming are the directional keys). ‘Allowed keys’ has also been set to ‘set every repeat’. In ‘correct answer’, I entered “$CorrAns” which corresponds to my second parameter in the Excel file. Under this parameter in Excel, I entered the correct answer regarding participants’ predictions, which is a directional choice (must pick: left, right, or center).

For the loop, I entered the file of the Excel spreadsheet, and underneath it displays “8 conditions, with 2 parameters”. nReps = 10. Selected rows= “0:9” loopType=random. Is trials = check.

To my knowledge, I have done everything correctly.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
When trying to run the program, it loads my welcome page, but as soon as it transitions to the trial/loop, it cuts out and displays the following error messages:

File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 135, in init
self.loadMovie(self.filename)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 202, in loadMovie
raise IOError(“Movie file ‘%s’ was not found” % filename)
OSError: Movie file ‘Vids_1/LRL.mp4’ was not found
Exception ignored in: <bound method MovieStim3.del of <psychopy.visual.movie3.MovieStim3 object at 0x1C325850>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 495, in del
self._unload()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 473, in _unload
self.clearTextures()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\basevisual.py”, line 1003, in clearTextures
GL.glDeleteTextures(1, self._texID)
OSError: exception: access violation reading 0x00000000

I do not know what these messages mean. Can anyone break down each message and tell me what I am missing? Because I nearly have this thing and I just can’t figure it out. Any help is appreciated.