How to troubleshoot 403 Forbidden nginx

Any recommendations how to troubleshoot this error? I have never been able to successfully troubleshoot this error - in the past I’ve had to simply start over and start building from scratch again, which is obviously not a sustainable strategy, but I can’t figure out where to begin to even start to work it out.

For reference, the code was working totally fine until I added a new routine that threw an error. When I subsequently deleted the troublesome routine (presumably returning the code to its previously-working state), the 403 suddenly became an issue.

@HEKragness

I forked your project and it runs without problems on- and offline. It is perhaps sufficient to set your experiment back to set inactive and set back to piloting or running?

The experiment took quite some time to load. You might want to consider to load your resources during not time-critical moments in the experiment.

I looks as if you sometimes start registering repsones before stimuli appear.

CU Jens

It is perhaps sufficient to set your experiment back to set inactive and set back to piloting or running ?

Thank you, this DID work! Although as a side note, this fix hasn’t worked for this error in my past experience with other projects. Wonder what is the cause!

The experiment took quite some time to load. You might want to consider to load your resources during not time-critical moments in the experiment.

Thanks, I will look into this more thoroughly.

I looks as if you sometimes start registering repsones before stimuli appear.

I am simply an impatient pilot-tester. :slight_smile: Will definitely fix before it is launched for real participants. Thanks for noting.