How to change the interface language

Hello, I’m a psychopy user form China, I found the interface language of 2.2.4 edition is Chinese, but the translation is not so well, so I want to set the interface language to English, but don’t know how to set it.

I guess from PsychoPy preferences, change the language and restart the program.

2 Likes

We’re keen to improve the translations, so if you’d like to contribute better translations for any words or phrases you noticed here’s a guide on how to do that: Localization (I18N, translation) — PsychoPy v2022.2.4

Couldn’t find the page, could you tell more?

psychopy首选项→应用程序→本地化。更改语言

1 Like

Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language. Click the Keyboards and Languages love language test tab. Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK. System UI is a type of user interface that enables users to control and customize their displays independent of an app . System UI is an Android application that enables display customization independent of third-party apps. In even simpler terms, everything you see on Android that is not an app is System UI.