How can I get responses with frameN instead of reaction time in the excel sheet?(or both)

Hi everyone,
The participant will watch some video in the experiment. When the participants press space, they will switch to the next video. Excel gives this space pressing time as a reaction time. I want to know in which frame the participant presses space. I will be grateful if you could help me.

You could put in End Routine (or possibly more accurately in the Each Frame code where you have continueRoutine = False)

thisExp.addData('RT',frameN)

unfortunately, it doesn’t work :frowning:

Do you have any other suggestion? I really need help

Please could you give more details about how it doesn’t work?

If you put print('RT',frameN) then you could see what comes up in the Developer Console.

What I want is for the participants to press space when they see a certain movement told to them in the instruction while watching the videos. Excel output gives reaction time by default. But I want to know in which frame of the video they press space. I tried your suggestion. It does not give any error, but the excel output also does not give the frames. I didn’t understand why. I can also share the psychopy file
natural_c1.psyexp (67.1 KB)