How can get the URL of online experiment

URL of experiment:
Description of the problem: I can run my experiment online successfully. How can I get the URL of my experiment in order to make others finish my experiment by web browsers without installing PsychoPy Thanks.

1 Like

HI @LanZhou, all you need to do is go to Pavlovia and launch your study. Then, from the address bar in the browser, copy the URL. You can then email the URL to your participants (or use a recruitment system) and they can access your study from any computer with internet access and a decent web browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox).

For example, take a look at this URL - this is for one of the public demo tasks available on Pavlovia:

https://pavlovia.org/run/demos/blockedStroop/html/

1 Like

Hello -

Posting here instead of starting a new thread. I have a task uploaded to Pavlovia, and credits in my account + assigned to the experiment.

When I click on “Run” I am taken to a screen that works and runs my study + saves the data.

When I instead click on the URL provided in the “recruitment” section, I get a 403 error. Shouldn’t these be the same URL? In the URL entry part of chrome, they are the same except the URL from the “recruitment” section is missing “/html” at the end. Should I just always add that to the recruitment URL?

Just noting that this may be an issue for other people.

Best,
Nat