psychopy.org | Reference | Downloads | Github

No URL is generated for an active experiment in the Recruitment section of the Pavlovia Dashboard

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:
I have uploaded and activated two experiments, but a URL is not generated for either experiment in the Recruitment section of the Pavlovia Dashboard. Below is what I see:

A previous post suggested just copying the URL that is generated when you run the experiment directly from Pavlovia. Is this the current and correct method for distributing the URL, or am I supposed to see a URL in the Recruitment area of the dashboard?

Thanks,
Ted

Hi @ted, have you set the status of the task to “RUNNING” or is the status inactive or in pilot mode?

Hey @dvbridges,

Yes, the status is running and we applied credits to each experiment.

Thanks, things look ok with your repo. @apitiot, would you mind taking a look?

Hello @ted,

I can confirm that your experiment is up and running.
I believe the connection to the server was briefly interrupted when you changed the status of your experiment to RUNNING and, as a consequence, the URL was not properly stored in the database. I’ve fixed that and it is now appearing on your experiment page.
All seems to be in order, but do let us know if you are experiencing any further issues.
Cheers,

Alain

Hi @apitiot,

Yes, the URLs are now present. Thanks for fixing this!

Ted

Hi @apitiot,

Correction, there is a URL for sequence 2 but not sequence 1. Could you also fix the URL issue for Sequence 1?

Thanks,
Ted

Oops. It is now.

Alain