How add images in builder

I am new to PsychoPy and do not have experience with coding. I am trying to add images as a stimulus through the builder. However, I cannot figure out how to do this. How do I direct PsychoPy to the multiple images in the Builder? I am sure this is a very basic question yet, I cannot figure it out.

I have tried going into the spreadsheet and creating a column with the location of the file as both “Desktop/image” and “$Desktop/image”. Both produce this error message (which does not seem to relate to the images…):

‘’’’’’’’’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Users/hello/Desktop/PsychoPy/Test”, line 14, in
from psychopy import locale_setup, sound, gui, visual, core, data, event, logging

File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/visual/init.py”, line 17, in
from .window import Window, getMsPerFrame, openWindows

File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/visual/window.py”, line 65, in
from .text import TextStim

File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/visual/text.py”, line 30, in
from psychopy.visual.basevisual import BaseVisualStim, ColorMixin
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/visual/basevisual.py”, line 74, in
class MinimalStim(object):

File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/visual/basevisual.py”, line 123, in MinimalStim
@attributeSetter

File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/tools/attributetools.py”, line 38, in init
return newValue

PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.2)

Thank you!

You tell PsychoPy about images one at a time (i.e. one image per row of your conditions file). At the moment, it sounds like you are trying to specify an entire folder rather than point to individual image files. Would suggest that you watch Jon Peirce’s YouTube tutorial on the Stroop task. This doesn’t involve images but does explain the basics of using conditions files to control stimuli.