Having psychopy play sounds at varying time intervals

OS ( Win10):
PsychoPy version 3.8.10
Standard Standalone? (y)

Hi all!

I am working on coding a task with 3 different sounds (each sound is about 1-2 seconds) and I want each of the sounds to be presented 17 - 20 seconds after the other. I want the sounds to be played in random order several times for a total duration of 25 min.

I have a spreadsheet with 3 rows and have been able to make the sounds in random order. I am having a hard time telling the program to play the sounds 17-20 seconds after the other sound to equal a duration of 25 minutes. The total duration part of things I might be able to solve by increasing the number of times the loop is repeated but I am unsure how to code the other part (presenting sounds one after the other after 17-20 seconds) and am also unsure where I could add that code. I did try using a spreadsheet with a column of when to play each sound but the program seemed to mess up my rows such that a sound is paired with the wrong response (from a random cell rather than the row in the spreadsheet).

Sorry if this is kind of confusing. Please let me know if you have any questions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi There,
This post might help ? Presenting stimuli and randomising interstimulus interval for a duration of 40 seconds - #2 by Becca