Forbidden error on Pavlovia

The first step is to

Hello! For some reason I am not able to view the browser console but one of the co-authors for this study checked it. She showed me this but we’re both unsure of what it means. Can anyone shed some light on this please?
Thanks!

You need to look at the console tab to find the error line that refers to your own code

Things like this is coming up, there’s more than this too. I’m not sure why it says not defined as its all defined in the psychopy builder

There is also this on gitlab. I’m really confused on how to fix this error

Did you change the name of the clickable stimulus in one of your mouse components from name, to $name, ?

What do you want to be clickable?

yes, it used to be ‘name,’ but when i saw the error i changed it to $name

the clickable stimuli are called ‘blkp1’ etc

$name is definitely worse that name,

It might be that your clickable stimuli aren’t all defined.

i changed it back to ‘name,’
i am not sure whats causing the error. Maybe it is something in my code? ill attach pictures of the begin routine tab

but i suspect maybe it is in the each frame tab?:

there is a little more code on the right side that is cut off so here is that:

I am using chrome to run the experiment but i thought id try safari to see if it works there instead, but i am getting this error:

• ReferenceError: Can’t find variable: Tone
    im really confused as theyre both different errors, and i dont know what ‘Tone’ is referring to

Hello, i tried to check the code and still cant seem to figure it out (as shown in the images above in this thread). Is anyone able to give me some tips?

I can probably fix it for you but I don’t think I’m able to help via making suggestions any more. Sorry, but it seems to be getting too involved. It will probably take me an hour or two so if you’d like me to do it, please could you pay for a “fix that bug” on Wakefield Morys-Carter is helping PsychoPy users run their studies online ?

Hello,

if i pay for this, how to i send you all my files?

Please start by adding me (Wake) as a developer to your project on Gitlab and then I can tell you which files I can already see. The psyexp file is the most important one, then spreadsheets.

just one more question: i see that it says you work in builder and not jspsych…i am a bit confused on this as i thought the error is arising not in the builder but when we upload?

jsPsych is a way of coding for online directly rather than via PsychoPy. There are jsPsych users on this forum but mostly there are people using PsychoPy Builder to translate Python experiments into PsychoJS.