Experiment does not load to Pavlovia: already a repository with that name on disk

URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/neslihan.sunmaz/timeestimation_2020/?__pilotToken=aab3238922bcc25a6f606eb525ffdc56&__oauthToken=9b5ae0a4f7ff2f3cbf470693483b4fd0d9b8c1dfd7911f25a3d8d2dcfe866287

Description of the problem: When i upload my experiment on Pavlovia i got this error:

I can see it on my experiments on PAvlovia but when i try to pilot it it directs me to a page that only says “403 Forbidden”. This is my first time on Pavlovia so your help will be very appreciated.

I recategorized your post under builder so that the right people will pick it up. For now, happy new year! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Please can you confirm if you recieved this error when you first tried to push your experiment (and selected to ‘create new project’) or if this error occured when trying to sync an existing project.

If a new project, please can you delete any git/html files from your folder and then sync it with a completely unique project name (different to any projects you already have).

If you are updating an existing project: In PsychoPy, can you try selecting the furthest right globe icon (with the ‘i’ symbol on it) select browse and select the file location where the existing project is located.

Thanks,
Becca

Hello again,
It was a new project and I deleted the html file as you said and then created a new project then got this error:

Hi,

How many files are there in the project? Is it possible for you to please share the .psyexp file here so that I can try and sync it :slight_smile:

Also please could you check if there are any hidden git files - you would need to delete those as well.

Thanks,
Becca

PS. I have also added the name of your error to this topic so future users can find it :slight_smile:

Yeah suretpt.psyexp (102.5 KB)

OK so I created a completely fresh folder that only contained this file and it synced fine (you can fork from here if you wish https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/lpxrh6/tpt)

I would say it is likely that you have some hidden git files in your current working directory. Please can you try making a totally fresh folder that only contains this .psyexp file and see if you are able to sync that ?

Thanks,
Becca

Thanks a lot for your help, now I can run my experiment :slightly_smiling_face:

great pleased this solved your issue!

Thanks,
Becca

1 Like